Edublog award nomanations

Hey everybody, it’s nominating time and these are the blogs I would like to nomanate:
Best student blog:

THE BLOG Geordie is a grade four and was one of the first people to get a blog at our school he is very commited and will always try his best.

Best class blog:
4km and 4kj they are always writing about positive things and never writes about bad things once again they are always putting new posts up

Have you voted?
Have you nomanted someone? 

4 thoughts on “Edublog award nomanations

1. Hi Lucy
    Thanks for visiting our class blog A Room with a View. It’s great to see you’ve got your own blog and keep posting new things – well done! It’s not always easy to keep up with it, is it? What do you like writing about most? Most of my class like writing stories, but also we’ve been doing a lot of poetry and so they are pretty keen on that at the moment as well.
    Keep posting!
    Mrs Monaghan
    UK

• Hi Mrs Monahan,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog I really apprecaiated it.
      No it’s not always easy to keep up with it
      I like writing about things I like such as surfing and also thoughts that I think of in the day.
      How long is your school holidays?
      What are other blogs you go on?
      Lucy

2. Hi Lucy
    I bet you are looking forward to your holidays! Do you go away or stay around where you live? We get 2 weeks holiday, and we will hang around here for Christmas then go up to Scotland for Hogmanay.
    Other blogs I like are 3/4C at UPPS, ins and Outs in NZ, Ana’s class in Spain, Mr Eldridge at Hawes (that’s near to us in England) and Roadrunners, as well as your class of course. I like all these guys because they like working with us!
    Who is your favourite?
    Have you done a post about surfing yet? I didn’t see one but I think it would be interesting!
    Mrs Monaghan

• Hi Mrs Monaghan,
      My favorite blog is Your 4km and 4kj and also our blog of coarse.
      Yes, I have done a post about surfing.
      Can you get your class to comment?
      Lucy